1. Always keep the firearm pointed
in a safe
2. Always keep your finger off the
trigger until ready to shoot.
3. Always keep the gun unloaded until
ready to use.
1. No classes, leagues, meetings, matches or other
activities that are not designed for club
members in general, with the exception of the Junior League, will be allowed.
2. Any member who loans their key
to a non-member will be expelled from the club.
Family members, under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult
3. Everyone entering Club premises
"MUST" sign in.
4. Any violation of the rules or
by-laws can result in the loss of membership.
5. NRA Safety Rules apply at all
times on Club premises. Range officer commands,
must be followed on the range at all times.
6. Everyone on the range is
required to wear eye and hearing protection.
7. All members have a
responsibility to clean the area after shooting.
8. All members must follow posted
9. DO NOT handle a gun when someone
is down range.
10. NO rifles other than .22/.22
Mag rim fire (No other long guns are
11. NO .17 Caliber rifles or
12. NO .22 Mach 2
13. 44 Magnum Pistol is the
largest allowed caliber on the range
14. NO center fire rifle
15. NO shotguns
16. NO black powder rifles or
17. NO steel shot pellets for
18. NO cross firing at
19. NO armor piercing or tracer
20. NO alcohol or drugs
21. NO smoking on the
22. A club representative must be present at
treat every firearm as if it were loaded